Sources: | Date of issue:
| Browse volume:83
Abstract:Most of China likes to eat rice, and rice also accounts for a large proportion of Chinas grain cultivation. With the upgrading of agricultural machinery, many aspects of rice cultivation have been mechanized. Affected by the rain and wet environment, …
Most of China likes to eat rice, and rice also accounts for a large proportion of China's grain cultivation. With the upgrading of agricultural machinery, many aspects of rice cultivation have been mechanized. Affected by the rain and wet environment, rice dryers will also play an important role in rice harvesting in the future, and a new trend will appear in the rice dryer market.
Rice drying is an important part of grain harvesting. Because in order to reduce the loss of falling seeds in the field, it is necessary to pay attention to timely harvesting, and the grain content of the timely harvested grain has a large water content. If it is not dried in time, it will cause the mold to rot. It can be seen that rice drying is a problem that cannot be ignored.
According to the current status of China's grain drying equipment, combined with the needs of the vast rural market, the development of domestic grain drying equipment will present the following trends:
(1) The production capacity of rice dryers should be developed to a large scale. In the future, it is necessary to develop equipment with a processing capacity of 20-30 tons per hour.
(2) The equipment designed to reduce high-moisture grains to safety standards at one time is required to reduce by more than 10%. For this purpose, there are two ways: one is to adopt a combined drying method, that is, a drying unit combining two or more drying methods to synthesize a new drying process, such as using a high-temperature rapid fluidizing dryer to preheat the wet grain, Then use a drum dryer to dry at a lower temperature. Judging from the current development of rice drying technology in various countries around the world, this is a trend. The second is to design a high-efficiency rice flash dryer.
(3) Apply the measurement and control technology to realize the development of the drying process towards the direction of automation or semi-automation.
(4) It can quickly process large quantities of high-moisture rice at high temperature.
(5) Research on coal combustion as an energy source, indirect high-efficiency rice dryers are still the main direction, and new energy rice dryers, such as microwave energy and solar energy, should also be explored.
(6) The rural rice dryer should be developed in a small and multifunctional direction, which requires easy movement, simple operation, low investment, and can guarantee the quality of rice drying.