Sources: | Date of issue:
| Browse volume:96
Abstract:Although the belt dryer is currently a more efficient and energy-saving dryer, there are also failures in actual operation. What we have done is to find out the cause of the failure to eliminate it, and let the belt dryer serve us. Therefore, when cus…
Although the belt dryer is currently a more efficient and energy-saving dryer, there are also failures in actual operation. What we have done is to find out the cause of the failure to eliminate it, and let the belt dryer serve us.
Therefore, when customers choose a belt dryer, they should pay attention to the configuration of the dryer. The selection of the filter on the belt dryer must be compatible with the tooth channel and aperture of the dryer.
Generally, the mesh diameter of the filter is dry The machine can enter the channel or aperture 0.2 times. What are the common failures of belt dryers in use? How to solve them? How to perform maintenance? Kewei
professionals introduce the following points:
1. Check the air source triplet before starting up to drain the water and ensure a sufficient oil level.
2. Make sure that the dryer equipment is well grounded. The temperature instrument on the equipment should be verified by measurement.
3. Inspect and maintain the parts, such as lubricating the bearing, adjusting the pulley, checking the electrical circuit, the swing arm of the door, the pipe connection, etc. and fixing it.
4. Failure of raw material ignition may be due to the design of the dryer equipment, or the raw material will not be absorbed, which will cause a fire in the dryer. In addition, it may also be caused by human factors, such as forcing a too small dryer to catch fire in order to achieve a drying effect. At this time, it is recommended to replace the dryer equipment, check whether the dryer is installed correctly, whether there is air leakage or increase the wind pressure. Use the dryer properly, and increase the temperature of the dryer carefully to avoid fire.
5. The problem of not drying the raw materials at one time occurs, which is mainly caused by too small dryers or improper use of dryers. In addition, incorrect calculations of wind pressure and flow in the wind network can also cause such failures. The drying equipment can be replaced or re-modified, or the manufacturer is required to recalculate the change plan such as wind pressure and flow. If it is caused by improper operation, the operator performs the correct operation strictly in accordance with the instructions.
6. Make sure that the fixing bolts of the machine base are not loose, the support spring connection is appropriate and the control of the computer board, the wind wheel, and the heat exchanger have good flexibility.
7. Keep the equipment clean, wipe the equipment daily, and clean the fluff in the dust box to ensure ventilation. Open the back cover regularly to clean the inside of the device.