Sources: | Date of issue:
| Browse volume:58
Abstract:Precautions for use of vacuum drying box1. The vacuum box enclosure must be effectively grounded to ensure safe use.2. The vacuum box should be used in an environment with relative humidity ≤85% RH, no corrosive gas, no strong vibration source and st…
Precautions for use of vacuum drying box
1. The vacuum box enclosure must be effectively grounded to ensure safe use.
2. The vacuum box should be used in an environment with relative humidity ≤85% RH, no corrosive gas, no strong vibration source and strong electromagnetic field.
3. There is no explosion-proof and anti-corrosion treatment in the vacuum box working room, and it is not allowed to dry the items that are easy, explosive, and corrosive gas.
4. The vacuum pump cannot work for a long period of time, so when the vacuum reaches the requirements of dry items, you should first close the vacuum valve, and then turn off the power of the vacuum pump. When the vacuum is less than the requirements of dry items, open the vacuum valve and the power of the vacuum pump, and continue to vacuum. This will extend the life of the vacuum pump.
5. If the dry items are wet, add a filter between the vacuum box and the vacuum pump to prevent wet gas from entering the vacuum pump and cause the vacuum pump to malfunction.
6. If the dry items change to light weight and small volume after drying, a barrier net should be added to the vacuum port in the work room to prevent the vacuum pump (or solenoid valve) from being damaged by the suction of the dry matter.
7. After using the vacuum box for many times, it will not be able to evacuate. At this time, you should replace the door seal or adjust the extension of the door buckle on the box to solve it. When the drying temperature of the vacuum box is higher than 200 ° C, a slow air leakage phenomenon will occur. At this time, the cover of the back of the box is opened, and the heater base is loosened with an Allen wrench, and the sealing ring or the heater base is tightened to solve the problem.
8. If it is difficult to rotate the rubber plug of the air release valve, you can lubricate it with an appropriate amount of grease.
9. Except for maintenance, the left case cover (except for Models 6090 and 6210) cannot be disassembled to avoid damage to the electrical control system.
10. The vacuum box should always be kept clean. Door glass must not be wiped with a reactive chemical solution, and should be wiped with a soft cotton cloth.
11. If the vacuum box is not used for a long time, wipe the exposed electroplated parts and apply neutral grease to prevent corrosion. Put a plastic film dust cover and place it in a dry room to prevent the electrical components from being damaged by moisture. use.